Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Roll Call!

Forum Roll Call!

Hello All,

I wanted to take a moment to see if I could get EVERY member of these forums to chime in for a roll call. Each forum member should have received an email directing them to this thread.

The intended purpose is to make sure everyone is able to access, log into and use the forums.

So please, simply take a second to post up that you’re alive and breathing!

If you are having problems, email us using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the forum page or directly to forum.admin@marrc.org so we can resolve your issues.
    Brian - 87

2009 ZX-6R
    Making MARRC IT better, one byte at a time.

Hello all! Kumi K. here

Honored to have been voted in as MARRC Vice Pres for 2012! Hope to see a lot more smiling faces over here

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecki View Post
    !

If you are having problems, email us using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the forum page or directly to forum.admin@marrc.org so we can resolve your issues.
    I've been told my issues may take a LONG time to resolve

Im here
    Rick Beggs
    RnR Cycles
    571-277-0892
    www.RnRCycles.com

Red face

Hello:

Stephen Harris here, got the request for reply. I'm not a big forum / chat room / bookface / twiter kinda guy http://www.marrc.org/forum/images/icons/icon11.png, but I will be at Summit Point at the end of the month.

Stephen Harris

Good start, but we're still shy by about 80% of the member base, a couple stuck their head in but didn't post, the prez signed up (guessing he didn't remember he already had an account) so I have an email off to him.

Glad to see you! Like I said, this is mostly to make sure everyone can get in and working okay.

Quote Originally Posted by KumiK View Post
    I've been told my issues may take a LONG time to resolve
    Well Kumi, I dunno if I can assist much in THOSE sorts of issues. So here's an amusing cat icon to look at.

Brian - 87

2009 ZX-6R
    Making MARRC IT better, one byte at a time.

Still here!

Stuck my head in here yesterday

but was on the iPhone and driving.

So, I'm here and accounted for. Carry on...

Executive Committee
    I am here also. Sorry for the delay. Testing and some nitwit set the bathroom on fire. No wonder I am retiring
    Kathy Toth
    Cornerworker
    Cornerworker Committee Chair
    CW School Instructor
    EC