Greetings! This year’s banquet will be held on Saturday, Feb 18 from 5:30 – 9pm at Growler’s Brew Pub - a popular micro brewery in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Growlers of Gaithersburg, MD
227 East Diamond Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
ALL MARRC members are invited and encouraged to attend – this includes corner workers, track day riders, road racing school participants and paid members!
* * * Admission is FREE for current MARRC members* * *
RSVP by Feb 11 to marrc.news @ gmail.com
If you are a MARRC Volunteer, Track Day or Road Racing school participant, or general member of the club, we need and welcome your input and participation in decisions involving the club’s future.
The Banquet evening includes:
- A variety of appetizers and a delicious buffet dinner and dessert
- 3 drink tickets per member (followed by a cash bar for those who want more)
- Awards ceremony recognizing our dedicated volunteers with distribution of earned* and peer recognition gifts
- Chance at the door prize (an iPod touch) for members arriving by 6pm and staying for the entire program
- After-party live entertainment scheduled at 10pm
Parking is available in the lot behind Growler's or at the nearby MARC train station garage, a short walk away.
For members who need overnight accommodations, a block of hotel rooms has been negotiated at the nearby Hilton Washington DC - North/Gaithersburg at a group rate of $82/night. Shuttle service between the hotel and Growler's will be available until 11pm. The hotel offers free parking for guests. To book a room, please contact the hotel directly at 301-977-8900 between 8am-6pm or call 1-800-445-8667. Reservations must be made no later than Feb 10 in order to receive the MARRC rate. The hotel has a cancellation policy of 24 hours prior to arrival.
* Earned award recipients will be contacted directly regarding gift options and how to make selections.
Again, MARRC thanks you for a great 2011 season - see you at the Banquet!