PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new here!

Gorecki
05-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey all,

I just got activated and not seeing a lot of traffic thought I'd contribute some and say hello.

Had my first race weekend with MARRC on the 'all seasons in a day' dates last April. Was a great experience (less the weather) and I'll be back for more during the Memorial weekend.

I've got A LOT to learn still!

I took advantage of being a member and signed up to ride at the July 1st track day. Have no idea what a MARRC track day consists of or turn outs. But I hope/expect it'll be fun!

I actually run a couple forums like this one for guitar players and contribute to a few others. I.T. is what I do to put the kiddies through college and what ever else I can squeak out of the left overs.

I'm relatively new in scope to the racing/track world but having a lot of fun with it and hope to continue to do so.

Well, that's a good dent into a hello. Hope to see ya at Summit! :Biker:

wild child
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Hey Brian,
I'll probably see you before you get this. Told Karl myou were coming. Questions about MARRC track days? Ask Rick Beggs, Simon Whalley, Chaplain Tom or Chris Astle. See you soon.

Gorecki
05-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Hey Brian,
I'll probably see you before you get this. Told Karl myou were coming. Questions about MARRC track days? Ask Rick Beggs, Simon Whalley, Chaplain Tom or Chris Astle. See you soon.

Hi Kathy!

Saw (and responded) on DC about possibly 12 coming out this weekend, wow!

I got your post this morning while sitting in a dentists office but for the life of me couldn't figure out how to respond using the iphone freebee forumrunner app. Maybe that's why it's free? :icon_neutral:

Glad to hear Karl's going to be there. Could maybe crew the same T some this weekend? Though it is entirely possible, he's getting tired of babysitting a noob. :nod:

I think I might be pestering Rick sometime soon about the July TD as I just haven't heard anything more on it...cause, I'm sooo paid, and sooo there. :icon_cool:

More than anything I just wanted to post here. Kind of hoping others would start using these forums. Otherwise it's a little quiet around here.

Be seeing you maƱana! :woot2: