PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Kawasaki ZX636R - $5500 (Potomac MD)

Kawigirl313
04-02-2014, 01:04 PM
2005 Kawasaki ZX636R - $5500 (Potomac MD)

2005 Kawasaki ZX636R Track/Race Bike for sale with all the extras. I changed jobs and just don't have the time to ride, and I love this bike but it's just sitting in the garage. I rode it once last year. I'm the 2nd owner and have ridden it on the track and in races. I'll be completely honest, it's a track/race bike, it has been down before. I've repaired it and I've been riding it since with no issues. I have the MCO (Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin) for it, since this bike has never seen the street, it has never been registered so there is no title. I had the bike tuned in 2011 and it pulled 122.99HP, 174.75 MPH, 49.86Torque at the wheel on pump gas. It is stock other than the full race Hindle Exhaust on it so it should qualify for SuperSport unless some rules changed in the last 2 years. I changed all the fluids last year for the single track day expecting to do more. I will refresh oil, coolant, brake fluid and put in the new front brake pads for serious buyers. I haven't gotten a chance to clean the bike since winter has lasted longer than expected. I will post more pictures of the bike itself today, the sun went down faster than I expected when I was taking pictures.

I don't have to sell the bike, I just think it's a pity that it's just sitting in my garage and hope that a new racer can take advantage of the package since I've had it for so many years and collected everything for it. I'm selling it as an entire package and not parting it out. It's ready to track or race, come and get it.

Included:
2005 Kawasaki ZX636R - Odometer reads 6775 but not accurate due to gearing changes
Matris front cartridge kit, revalved by TDC
Matris steering damper
Penske adjustable rear shock sprung for 150lbs rider
Hindle Full 'Race' Exhaust- I had to call to get specs on this exhaust, they removed the kink to add a few more HPs, which is why the pipe looks off center, it's supposed to be that way
Power Commander III with custom maping
Vortex Rear Sproket - Aluminum with F5 Hardcoat -new with 1 track day on it
RK chain
Vortex V3 Fuel Cap
Woodcraft CFM Rearsets
Woodcraft CFM 3 piece Clip ons
Woodcraft CFM frame sliders
Woodcraft CFM Stator cover with skid plate
Woodcraft CFM Ignition cover with skid plate
Pitbull rear spools
K&N Air filter
Stainless Steel braided Goodridge front and rear brake lines
TechSpec C3 material tank grips
Bridgestone BT003 Tires with 1 track day on them
Armor Bodies fairings
Safety wiring

Extras:
1 set of spare rims with rain tires - they are older tires just never replaced them
1 new Bridgestone BT003 rear tire and 2 still good for street
1 new DP racing set of front brakes
1 bike cover
2 windscreens: 1 stock and 1 new tinted double bubble
1 new OEM ram air duct
2 radiators, one repaired and one I bought used
1 set used radiator hoses
2 used engine fans: 1 with plug other without
1 used Vortex rear Sproket aluminum cat 5 black, 1 front stock sprocket
new Woodcraft bars, and 2 slight with slight bend and several bar ends
2 new Woodcraft frame sliders with 1 extra mount.
2 new Woodcraft stator slider replacement skid pad
1 new Woodcraft toe guard kit - never got around to installing it
1 new Woodcraft foot peg
1 used front brake rotor with gasket
1 used Wiring harness oem
1 used Rear axle
1 used Chain guard
1 used voltage regulator
1 new Exhaust Wrap, never got around to installing it
A bucket of misc screws and stuff for a Kawasaki
1 Full bike manual for all repairs and maintenance - been my lifesaver

Extras I forgot to take pictures of because I have so many extra parts for this bike:
1 used swing arm
1 set of sharkskinz bodywork that needs repair that I've keep since they're so light and just never got around to finishing the fix (I forgot to take a picture of it
1 used set stomp tank grips, I didn't like them and removed them, but if you prefer you can stick them back on.

Not Included Extras:
Woodcraft CFM Tire Warmers in really good condition, no burns or scuffs at all $300
Pitbull stands, different ones. with and without removable handle, front fork conversion, pins for yamaha, kawasaki and honda. price neg.
XT Lap Timer - pictured but not included

More pictures at http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/4403760452.html

Kawigirl313
04-02-2014, 07:40 PM
303 new pictures uploaded on the ad