PDA

View Full Version : New guy introduction

sunshine
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
It was great meeting some of you last Saturday. I attended Kathy's corner worker school and spent the afternoon on pick up duty at turn 7. I wish I had discovered this group earlier in the season. I've done several track days at the Shenandoah circuit with Roger Lyle's organization, but have only spectated at Summit main. Hope to ride it one of these days. Part of my brain keeps telling me how much fun it would be to race, but another part keeps reminding me how old I am and how things seem to hurt worse now than they once did. Until those two parts come to an agreement, I'll keep doing track days and schools and plan to do more corner working next season.

I had a great time last weekend and look forward to meeting more of you next year. Thanks to all who welcomed me and the other noobies.

Mark Long

KumiK
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the madness Mark!!! :) :) !!! Keep your eyes peeled for some off season shenanigans :) :)

Simon
09-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Welcome aboard. Glad you had a good time.

wild child
09-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome Mark. Glad you found us.
Kathy

The Evil Twin
09-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the sanitarium! Roger has a TD on main October 8 that a few of us are trying to do. I'm still trying to get ahead at work so I can take off, so it is a maybe for me. Would be nice to see you there!